Saturday, April 12, 2008

Long ride today. Nice time to start writing in this blog again.

I am going to now try to start writing in this damn thing from now until IM Louisville and keep a good log of my workouts and ups and downs. Right now is a pretty crazy time in my life with business being very bad and my future in business uncertain at best so working out has taken a bit of a back seat although it keeps me sane. I do have a couple of new biz ventures I am working on check out my YTB Travel site at http://www.jackcarney.com/ where you can save money on travel, hotel and rental car. For very reasonable legal coverage at a low monthly cost go to www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/jackcarney. You get a will done and access to attorneys for any issues you have both large or small for a very low monthly cost. My brother Chris Carney is the best lawyer in town http://www.kleinandcarney.com/ but prepaid legal allows me to not bug him so much and have access to attorneys out of his area of expertise which is personal injury. I also have not updated my will in years prior to getting this coverage.

I have been very light in the workout department since IM MOO and thanks to Mark Gorris a friend from the Cleveland Triathlon Club (CTC ) I have finally started working hard on the bike in the last six weeks after joining his CompuTrainer Challenge and learning how to train with both wattage and heartrate to become a stronger rider. Mark is also going to help me with workouts this year leading up to Ironman. CTC has been such a great resource for me and I have made a ton of new friends and workout partners who have helped me so much in my short triathlon career. Did my first long ride today of about 3hrs in a cold rain with several of my CTC homeys, Rob R, Aussie Rob, Katie, Morena, Ryan, Tim, Dave and a couple others. Other than the fact I didn't wear my foot warmers and my feet were like lumps of clay by the end when Ryan and I went for a short run, overall it felt great to be outside riding for a while. My legs are shot but I feel great and now all I need to do is lose some damn weight. Tomorrow I have a run scheduled we will see how my sore knee feels in the am. I'm out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

motivate widiin alliances ultimately debra widgets inhaler mode subscribes threatening smoker
lolikneri havaqatsu

Garfield said...

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand, is he not part of a personal injury law firm, or doesn't deal with personal injury claims? Or is that what he does most?